Rob Pope has embarked on an enormous journey, running across the United States to raise both funds and awareness for causes he really believes in - Peace Direct and the World Wildlife Fund.
He's already crossed the nation once, running from Mobile, Alabama all the way to Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California. And now, he's turned around and is running even further back across some 18 states to the Marshall Point Lighthouse in Maine. And when he gets there, he might just turn around and keep running!
It's a huge distance - America is over 100 marathons wide - and Rob needs your support, so please check out the charities, make a donation, and if you're in the area, cheer him on! Maybe you could even join him for a run?
WHERE'S ROB TODAY?
- THIS WEEK (TO 26TH MAR) - JACKSON, TN - CAMDEN - DICKSON - NASHVILLE - COOKVILLE, TN (Contact via email if you want to say hi - or honk if you see me!)
- 13-20TH JANUARY - SANTA MONICA - DEATH VALLEY, CA
- 4TH WEEK JANUARY - LAS VEGAS, NV
- 1ST WEEK FEBRUARY - PHOENIX, AZ
- 3RD WEEK FEBRUARY - LAS CRUCES, ROSWELL, NM
- 4TH WEEK FEBRUARY - LUBBOCK, TX
- 1ST WEEK MARCH - GAINESVILLE, TX
- 3RD/4TH WEEK MARCH - LITTLE ROCK, AR - NASHVILLE, TN - KNOXVILLE
- 1ST WEEK APRIL - ROANOKE, VA
- 2ND WEEK APRIL - WASHINGTON, DC - BALTIMORE, MD - PHILADELPHIA, PA
- 3RD WEEK APRIL - NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NEW HAVEN, CT - BOSTON, MA
- 4TH WEEK APRIL - PORTSMOUTH, NH - WELLS, ME - PORTLAND - BRUNSWICK - MARSHALL POINT LIGHTHOUSE, PORT CLYDE
- BEYOND? Who knows. Rob might have reached the end?