Rob Pope has embarked on an enormous journey, running across the United States to raise both funds and awareness for causes he really believes in - Peace Direct and the World Wildlife Fund.
He's already crossed the nation TWICE, running from Mobile, Alabama all the way to Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California. He turned around and ran even further back across some 18 states to the Marshall Point Lighthouse in Maine. When he got there, he turned around and kept on running! He's on his way to the West coast again as we speak.
It's a huge distance - America is over 100 marathons wide - and Rob needs your support, so please check out the charities, make a donation, and if you're in the area, cheer him on! Maybe you could even join him for a run?
WHERE'S ROB TODAY?
- 1ST WEEK (TO 6TH AUG) - JAMESTOWN, ND - HARVEY - MINOT - STANLEY - RAY
- 2ND WEEK AUGUST - WILLISTON, ND - CULBERTSON, MT - POPLAR - OSWEGO - GLASGOW (NOT THAT ONE) - MALTA (NOT THAT ONE, EITHER)- HARLEM (YOU GUESSED IT)
- 3RD WEEK AUGUST - HAVRE, MT - RUDYARD - GALATA - SHELBY - CUT BANK - BROWNING - ST MARY
- 4TH/5TH WEEK AUGUST - WEST GLACIER, MT - KALISPELL - BEND - THOMPSON FALLS - WALLACE, ID - PINEHURST
- 1ST WEEK SEPTEMBER - KENNEWICK, WA - IRRIGON, OR, BIGG JUNCTION - THE DALLES - WASHOUGAL, WA
- 2ND WEEK SEPTEMBER - PORTLAND, OR - AURORA - SALEM - EUGENE - REEDSPORT - COOS BAY
- 3RD WEEK SEPTEMBER - THE OCEAN.
- BEYOND - WHO KNOWS???