Rob Pope has embarked on an enormous journey, running across the United States to raise both funds and awareness for causes he really believes in - Peace Direct and the World Wildlife Fund.
He's already crossed the nation THREE TIMES, running from Mobile, Alabama all the way to Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California. He turned around and ran even further back across some 18 states to the Marshall Point Lighthouse in Maine. When he got there, he turned around and kept on running! He's now become the first person ever to run across the United States of America three times in a year since completing his third crossing in September 2017. He's run over 13,000 miles so far and is well into the FOURTH leg of his run.
It's a huge distance - America is over 100 marathons wide - and Rob needs your support, so please check out the charities, make a donation, and if you're in the area, cheer him on! Maybe you could even join him for a run?
WHERE'S ROB TODAY?
- 1ST STAGE (TO OCT 6TH) - SAN FRANCISCO, CA - ALAMEDA - ISLETON - RANCHO MURIETA - PACIFIC - SOUTH LAKE TAHOE - CARSON CITY, NV
- 2ND STAGE (TO OCT 17TH) - CARSON CITY, NV - SILVER SPRINGS, NV - FALLON - AUSTIN - EUREKA - ELY - MCGILL - WEST WENDOVER, UT
- 3RD STAGE (TO OCT 23RD) - BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS, UT - LAKE POINT - SALT LAKE CITY - JEREMY RANCH - ECHO - EVANSTON, WY
- 4TH STAGE (TO OCT 30TH) - LYMAN, WY - GREEN RIVER - POINT OF ROCKS - WAMSUTTER - RAWLINS - ELK MOUNTAIN - LARAMIE
- 5TH STAGE (TO NOV 6TH) - LIVERMORE. CO - FORT COLLINS - NEW RAYMER - STERLING - HOLYOKE - IMPERIAL, NE, MCCOOK
- 6TH STAGE (TO NOV 15TH) - OBERLIN, KS - NORTON - KENSINGTON - DOWNS - GLASCO - CLAY CENTER - MANHATTAN - TOPEKA - DE SOTO
- 7TH STAGE (TO NOV 22ND) - KANSAS CITY KS/MO - LEE'S SUMMIT , MO- KNOB NOSTER - TIPTON - JEFFERSON CITY - TEBBETS - MARTHASVILLE - ST LOUIS
- 8TH STAGE - ST LOUIS, MO - FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, IL - SPARTA -MURPHYSBORO - VIENNA - PADUCAH, KY - CADIZ - HOPKINSVILLE
- 9TH STAGE - HEY, BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET TO A LAPTOP TO UPDATE THIS BAD BOY, SO SORRY... DID TENNESSEE AGAIN - IT WAS ACE.
- 10TH STAGE - LINVILLE/GRANDFATHER MOUNTAIN, NC - MORGANTON - KINGS MOUNTAIN (SERIOUSLY - HOW COOL DOES THAT SOUND?) - CHESTER (NOT THAT ONE) - COLUMBIA (NOT THAT ONE EITHER), SC - ORANGEBURG - VARNVILLE - HMM...