OVER 10,000 MILES RUN SO FAR
FIRST PERSON TO RUN ACROSS THE USA THREE TIMES IN ONE YEAR
Rob Pope has embarked on an enormous journey, running across the United States to raise both funds and awareness for causes he really believes in - Peace Direct and the World Wildlife Fund.
He's already crossed the nation THREE TIMES, running from Mobile, Alabama all the way to Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California. He turned around and ran even further back across some 18 states to the Marshall Point Lighthouse in Maine. When he got there, he turned around and kept on running! He's now become the first person ever to run across the United States of America three times in a year since completing his third crossing in September 2017. He's run over 10,000 miles so far and is about to begin the FOURTH leg of his run.
It's a huge distance - America is over 100 marathons wide - and Rob needs your support, so please check out the charities, make a donation, and if you're in the area, cheer him on! Maybe you could even join him for a run?
WHERE'S ROB TODAY?
- 1ST STAGE (TO OCT 6TH) - SAN FRANCISCO, CA - ALAMEDA - ISLETON - RANCHO MURIETA - PACIFIC - SOUTH LAKE TAHOE - CARSON CITY, NV
- 2ND STAGE (TO OCT 17TH) - CARSON CITY, NV - SILVER SPRINGS, NV - FALLON - AUSTIN - EUREKA - ELY - MCGILL - WEST WENDOVER, UT
- 3RD STAGE (TO OCT 23RD) - BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS, UT - LAKE POINT - SALT LAKE CITY - JEREMY RANCH - ECHO - EVANSTON, WY
- 4TH STAGE (TO OCT 31ST) - LYMAN, WY - GREEN RIVER - POINT OF ROCKS - WAMSUTTER - RAWLINS - ELK MOUNTAIN - LARAMIE - CHEYENNE
- 5TH STAGE - LET'S WAIT AND SEE, EH?