The World Wildlife Fund is the world's leading conservation organisation, working in 100 countries and with close to 5 million members globally.
- Forests - Conserve the world's most important forests
- Oceans - Safeguard healthy oceans and marine livelihoods
- Fresh water - Secure water for people and nature
- Wildlife - Protect the world's most important species
- Food - Double net food availability; freeze its footprint
- Climate - Create a climate-resilient and zero-carbon world, powered by renewable energy
Peace Direct believe that local people have the power to find their own solutions to conflict – and to build their own better futures.
In the world’s most fragile countries, Peace Direct seek out local peace-builders who are making a real difference – building peace from the grassroots up, preventing conflict in the places where it starts – locally - by disarming rebels, resettling refugees, healing communities, reviving economies. They work at great personal risk on crucial problems like child soldiers, women and conflict, youth and peace, political violence. They are the key to preventing conflicts and creating a lasting peace.
Peace Direct find them, fund them, and promote their work to those in the wider world who can help with finance or influence.